Full job details
Marsa Malaz Kempinski - The Pearl, Doha
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of staff housing.
- Plans and implements the employee room allocation
- Relocates incoming and outgoing staff and maintains promised benefits to the staff while respecting the budgets constraints.
- Conducts regularly inspections to ensure proper cleaning.
- Coordinates all necessary repairs and maintenance
- Coordinates watchmen and security guards
- Checks and coordinates pest control
- Inspects all linen, utensils used by employees
- Ensure timely removal of sewages
- Records water and electricity consumption in the staff house at the end of each month
- Maintains all employee notice boards
- Ensures and helps interpret in-house rules and regulations, and ensures compliance.
- Ensures that employee facilities are maintained to established standard.
- Implement needed regulations and rules to prevent disorder in the accommodation.
- To continuously monitor the washers/driers, water pumps and dish antennas and inform Engineering Department of any irregularities.
- To maintain a record of all roster cleaning work performed by the outsourced cleaning company, i.e. window cleaning, kitchen cleaning, general room cleaning, recreation room cleaning, TV room and staircase cleaning.
- To liaise with the watchmen and security guards in monitoring the visitor register and visiting hours.
- To coordinate the cooking gas and drinking water order and distribution.
- To be responsible for the safekeeping of the staff house keys.
- To keep correct and up-to-date furniture, equipment, utensil, and linen inventories in the staff houses.
- To assist with the exit formalities of employees leaving the services of the hotel.
- To inspect all linen to ensure that they are being used properly and are in good condition
- To coordinate with the Engineering Department on repairs and maintenance follow up.
- To follow up the timely payment of utilities invoices
- To maintain the buildings contracts and to advise the HRD for any breach, expiry, renewal or cancellation.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, train, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work according to the standards operating procedures.
- To assign responsibilities to staff members, implementing multi-tasking and periodic performance checks.
- To assist in the planning the weekly working schedules to ensure that the outlets/sections are adequately staffed to handle the levels of business.
- The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary at any point of time during employment.
- The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework