Sales Manager (Arabic Speaker) - Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park
Full job details
Under the general
guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing; in
coordination within the limits of established IC Hotels policies’ procedures and Sales Manager
manual, oversees and implements all Sales activities in his/her specific area
of responsibility. The candidate must be a fluent speaker of Arabic and English language preferably with local market knowledge and valid driving license.
Plaza®, we want our guests to
feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their
success. To help them, we need you to
stay One Step Ahead and:
at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to
match your guests’ pace in all you do.
respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making
them feel valued and important and offering thoughtful choices to help
them feel restored and balanced.
things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implements all sales action plans related to his/her marketing area as
outlined in the Marketing Plan.
2. Establishes and maintains files on major active accounts within his/her
3. Promotes and produces sales leads for other InterContinental Hotels
Group through the I-Leads system.
4. Plans sales trips, under the direct approval of Director of Sales & Marketing
/ Assistant Director of Sales, to major marketing areas, calling on accounts
within their specific marketing area. Reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing
on potential markets needing coverage.
5. Provides feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing / Assistant
Director of Sales on changing market conditions, including trends in the
competition as a result, of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct
mail, in his/her market areas. Arranges familiarization/site inspection trips
in the hotel for major clients.
6. Disseminates sales related information to other departments as
7. Maintains a high level of exposure in the hotel in major market areas
through direct sales solicitation; telephone contacts, and written
8. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
9. Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel features / services, hours of operation,
schedule in-house activities, location and times
10. Attends meetings as
requested by Director of Sales & Marketing / Assistant Director of Sales.
11. Submits weekly sales
reports, business-generated reports, and weekly call planner to Director of
Sales & Marketing or Assistant Director of Sales.
12. Attends all major functions
13. Supports hotel promotions
and events and ensures information is fed into the market.
1. Comply with Hotel Rules and Regulations and
provisions contained in the Employment Handbook
2. Comply with Company Grooming Standards at all
times to portray a professional image of self and the hotel.
3. Comply with Time and Attendance Policies set
by the hotel.
4. Actively participate in training and
development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development
5. Demonstrate understanding and awareness of
all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
6. Familiarize yourself with emergency and
7. Ensure all security incidents, accidents and
near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention
of the Line Manager
8. Comply with the Company’s Corporate Code of
9. Familiarize self with the company values
(Great Hotels Guests Love) and model desired behaviors (Winning Ways, Room to
be Yourself) and ways of working (IHG Wheel).
10. Perform all tasks as directed by the Manager
in pursuit of the achievement of business goals
The above is designed to help you in the understanding
of the role and is not intended to be a definite list of your duties, as
flexibility in meeting company and guest needs is required by all employees