Events Executive (76045)
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Events and Events Manager, the Events Executive handles all aspects of negotiation and coordination process of hotel events. The potential candidate supports and executes all catering sales-related activities as well as maximizing revenue opportunities in specific area of responsibility.
- Outgoing personality and well groomed, energetic and presentable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Natural ability to sell, flexible, resourceful and self motivated.
- Adaptable, with an multicultural background and spirit of teamwork.
- Integrity and sound work ethic.
- Customer service and quality oriented.
- 2 or more years in a luxury Events and Catering background.
- Fluent in both written & oral English and Arabic is an advantage.
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai
The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of the world's most dynamic cities.
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road, the 42 storey hotel is 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the Dubai Convention Centre, World Trade Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre and downtown Burj Khalifa Dubai. It is within close proximity to shopping malls including the famous Dubai Mall as well as Dubai’s popular beaches.
The hotel’s 302 rooms and suites offer a combination of traditional luxury and modern functionality. Fantastic views and thoughtfully-selected furnishings create an experience of unparalleled style and comfort.