As a Painter, you are responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repairs to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Painter would also be required to retouch maintain tools and equipment, and ensure all work complies with company standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
ESSENTIA DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Carry out daily maintenance and repairs
· Paint and decorate in the hotel
· Ensure wallpapering is executed properly
· Ensure all duties comply with Raffles workmanship standards and Raffles Health and Safety standards
· Examine finished surfaces of work pieces and retouch any defective areas
· Maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags
· Ensure quality inspections are carried out in line with company standards
· Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
· Perform special projects and other responsibilities assigned
? Minimum three (3-5) years experience with the similar position in a five star Hotels or similar organization.
? Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
? Any trade license or certification would be an additional qualificationJob Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Closing Date : 23.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: RMH00517