Basic salary+ single accommodation+ yearly ticket
Full job details
To be fully responsible of the PR function in the HR Department and be the sole representative of the EPH at the government institutions, especially Immigration.
• To assist in training all employees on Kempinski required training i.e. Orientation, in the absence of Assistant Training Manager.
• To perform show around.
• To set up training rooms including all needed training material and coordinate with department for the presence of employees in training.
• To coordinate with external trainees for their arrivals.
• To coordinate with departments the arrival of Trainees from different schools or other Kempinski properties and inform People Services team accordingly.
• To give full administrative support to the training department for the preparation of schedules, training presentations, notice board and reports.
• To ensure an efficient communication with all employees and departments.
• To prepare internship offers and to coordinate with them for the submission of necessary documents for their CID approval and employment visas when advised by management before submitting to PRO.
• To receive all training requests from departments, answer them accordingly and arrange all needed help under the supervision of the Assistant Training Manager.
• Arabic and English Languages proficiency
• Computer literacy adapted to the field of HR
• MS Office: Word, Excel and Power Point,
• HRM systems knowledge, preferably OASYS