Competitive Salary, Attractive Benefits and Service Charge
Full job details
Ayada Maldives looking for passionate and dedicated individual Credit Controller with hospitality experience and eager to take on board new challenges in a multicultural environment.
- Responsible for maintaining the debtor’s ledger; Regular review of the aged trail balance, Collection calls, Identifying and following upon doubtful accounts
- Reviews all accounts listed on the High Balance Report on a daily basis and follows up with guests concerned to secure additional credit information and/or obtain settlement
- Schedule and chair the monthly credit meetings.
- Initiate collection action for overdue account’s and prepares for legal action those accounts necessary
- Ensure credit applications for all new accounts are completed and approved
- Establishes credit limits and monitors new accounts based on current financial information, business history and current credit reports.
- Creates and maintains proper response letters on computer for various incoming correspondence
- Researches and responds to all accounts receivable inquiries in a prompt manner
- Insures company adherence to corporate credit policies and procedures for consistent handling of collection matters to maintain good customer relations
- Attends and participates in the monthly Credit Meeting. Prepares agenda and summary of overdue /disputed accounts for discussion and follow up. Suggest policy and procedural improvements. Informs Credit Committee members of local credit problems. Prepares minutes of meeting
- Analyses guest complaints about disputed charges and submits rebates when necessary
- Collaborates with the Accounts Receivable in the mailing of reminders, overdue notices an dunning letters to delinquent accounts in accordance with established procedures
- Supports property strategy from a finance and accounting perspective
- Coordinate with Financial Controller for related issues
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by AYADA from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Ayada Handbook the safe and efficient operation of resort facilities.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience within 5 star branded resort/hotel on the same capacity – Essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse advanced level of English – Essential
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area
- Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Annual ticket and R&R Twice in a year
- Meals in the staff & guest restaurant as per the applicable benefit sheet
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave
- Other benefits according to the applicable benefit sheet
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 112 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad