DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Cafeteria Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide prompt and courteous service to team members in the cafeteria.
- Maintain cleanliness of entire cafeteria area including food line, prep area and seating area.
- Ensure safe and hygienic working place/dining area for the staff.
- Ensure consistency of quantity and quality of food being served.
- Ensure the cafeteria is regularly restocked.
- Ensure proper food handling practice.
- Ensure cafeteria and its contents are in good condition and secure at all times.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with the team.
- Establish and ensure proper monitoring, records and documentation in all points of cafeteria.
- Periodically inspects cafeteria to insure proper health and sanitation standards are maintained.
- Plans, coordinate, assign, oversee and participate as required in the preparation and serving food.
- Order cafeteria supplies and prepare food orders as needed.
- Supervises food service personnel duty, scheduling, organizing, directing work and training.
- Coordinate with chef and HR manager for menu finalization.
- Identifies issues and suggest changes in methods and procedures for innovation.
- Spontaneous and empathic
- A high level of personal maturity is vital for this position
- Good visual memory
- At ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident speaking skills. Proficient in English and additional languages
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in English.
- At least 1- year experience in a similar position
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting these requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.