Room Service Waiter
Full job details
To maximize guest satisfaction, sales and profitability in Room Service by providing quality food and beverages in line with the hotel’s guidelines, food and beverage sales and marketing plan.
As a Waiter in Room Service, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides high quality service and products to room service guests while adhering to cost constraints
- Ensures that guest orders are taken care of promptly
- Approves credit charges to room folios
- Maintains clean and orderly work area in accordance with the hotel’s and corporate standards
- Monitors cleanliness of hallways; ensures that guests are relieved of dirty dishes promptly
- Make requisitions of room service supplies
- Handles guest complaints tactfully
- Follows all hotel and corporate guidelines regarding garnishing, seasoning, portion size, cutlery and set up of trays/tables
- Assists in establishing menus; co-ordinates service for special functions
- Develops and sells special promotions as required or requested
- Actively pushes high profit food and beverage items if given the possibility
- Provides service in guest room if requested
- Keeps FF&E, silver, glass, porcelain etc. clean and in good working order
- Ensures readiness and compliance among all staff
What are we looking for?
To successfully this role, you should be/have:
- Education: College / University degree graduate
- Languages: Excellent communicational and organizational skills.
- Experienced required: Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role in a 4 or 5 star hotel with
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here!