Full job details
Pragma Firma Management
Finance, Accounts Payable
- Responsible in managing junior accounting staff.
- Ensures that daily transactions are posted in Navision.
- Payroll and salary processing.
- Implement internal controls over production & inventory.
- Supervise management of accounts receivable & accounts payable.
- Prepare various financial reports such as:
- Daily/weekly Cashflow forecast
- Weekly Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly Financial statement schedules
- Other financial reports as required
- Supervise petty cash usage.
- Work with external auditors on annual audit.
- Lead in monthly inventory count.
- Manage stock related entries in Delegate
- Prepare monthly agent’s commission
- Assist Financial Controller in the preparation of annual budget.