Guest Service Executive - Chinese Speaker
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
We are a luxury Hotel Chain based in Europe and are making a foray into the Dubai’s bustling business and shopping District of Business Bay to open our first flagship Hotel.
The Hotel blends cosmopolitan lifestyle and relaxation. This 5-star retreat features lively dining, leisure and entertainment choices and modern meeting facilities all of which are just a few steps away from the stunning blue waters of the Dubai Canal. Modern, chic and contemporary, this hotel features 367 well-equipped, modern and comfortable rooms and suites, all of which offer incredible views.
About the Role:
A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Register and process check in for all arrivals.
- Handle guest check outs efficiently and professionally.
- Update guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests’ departure.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts and how to handle each.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ year in a position of direct responsibility for Quality Guest Service.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and must speak German, Russian or Arabic.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic + Accommodation + Transport + Meals + Laundry + Air Tickets + Medical Insurance.