Executive Chef - Azerbaijan
PGI Management is a global management services firm focused on ski and mountain business, one of the greatest projects which we are working with is two 5 and 4 stars Hotels in Azerbaijan Republic, situated at the crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia.
We are currently looking to recruit an Executive Chef for our operations who will be interested to be part of this exciting project and participate in the process of the interviews for this Role with outstanding benefits expat package.
The ideal candidate will have a background in quality Hotels or Resorts.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while seeking customer feedback, training staff, controlling costs, and covering all business needs. Excellent organizational and time management skills are important to the candidate who holds this position.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and oversee all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulations, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability.
- Create and implement new menus and individual menu items for outlets based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with Director of Food and Beverage.
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
- Recruit interview and train team members.
Must possess at least a Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
3 years culinary management experience is required.
Preferably candidates from 5-Star International Chain Hotel.
Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment and always drive for results.
Director of Food and Beverage, Director of Operations and General Manager
For further information on this role please contact: email@example.com