Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villa's, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean's Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are looking for a Teppanyaki Chef
1. To produce a consistent, high quality product and provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Standards of Performance.
2. To master Teppanyaki skills and knowledge requirements and be able to perform with minimum supervision.
3. To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks to operate the Teppanyaki table.
4. To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department as per Master Task List for that Department.
5. To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
6. To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
7. To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Food
items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
8. To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
9. To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
10. To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
All candidates compatible with the requirements are welcome to apply.
The package includes basic salary + Service charge, Free accommodation, meals, laundry, and telephone.
Working hours - 6 days a week with one day off. 30 days annual leave on completion of 1 year of service.