Sales Manager (German Speaker)
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Vittaveli is a 20 minute boat ride from Male International Airport. Nestled in a spot of astounding beauty, this is the flawless setting for uninterrupted contentment and family recreation.
Informal yet elegant, with the perfect touch to fulfill every need, Jumeirah Vittaveli is a magical island escape that indulges and delights. Whether you dream of romantic togetherness or long to revel in playful leisure, an abundance of unparalleled choice, comfort and pleasure sets the stage for the freedom that Jumeirah Vittaveli unveils.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for creating unique and memorable experiences; join us as we build a very special team in a region of outstanding natural beauty, rich heritage and unique culture.
Based in the Maldives, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly talented and motivated Sales Manager to join our Sales team.Main Duties
- To effectively manage existing accounts in the European countries for Jumeirah Vittaveli , Maldives. This involves potential needs analysis, determining strategies and revenue targets, relationship building, monitoring performance and rate negotiation.
- Deliver assigned KPI.
- Take ownership of respective account portfolio performance.
- Continuously source and drive new business from the European countries through research of local media and market intelligence including comp set analysis.
- Maintain and grow positive customer and partner relationships.
- Regular usage of CRM Dynamics,Jumeirah Business Insight and Sales Force Automation.
- Track performance per assigned client and conduct monthly production reviews with clients.
- Maintain up to date on client production and future bookings / leads.
- Maintain high level of awareness & knowledge of the resort specific revenue budget & targets for the whole year.
- Keep updated current records of all resort specific business development initiatives, promotions and the respective support sales activities.
- To co-ordinate and attend specific industry events and trade shows, representing the hotels and keep a high profile in the marketplace.
- Coordinates and conducts sales calls in the assigned markets with existing key partners as well as potential new accounts including agent trainings.
- Pro-actively communicates with internal stake holders and maintains strong relationship with GSO office in the respective area of responsibility.
- Conduct fam trips, site inspections at the resorts .
- Participates in GM cocktails and resort events on regular basis whenever possible.
- Ensures reports (sales trips, month end, activities) are completed and communicated in a timely manner.
- At least 4 years of experience in the Sales & Marketing hospitality segment with a similar role (desirable)
- Work experience in the luxury leisure segment, island/resorts or Indian Ocean would be an asset