Sales Agent - Restaurant Reservations - Jumeirah Restaurant Group
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Restaurants Group Dubai (JRG Dubai) a global restaurant management company that creates, operates and franchises a portfolio of 60 restaurants. JRG Dubai operates home-grown high-end, premium casual and casual dining venues and lounges, including Pierchic, Tortuga, Pai Thai, 360° and The Noodle House, which comprises a portfolio of 23 branches worldwide.About the role
Responsible for all customer reservations and queries received
via telephone or emails for Jumeirah outlets. Ensure each booking is entered
into the system following Jumeirah data and quality standards.
- Complete customer and guest booking requests for Jumeirah Outlets using Jumeirah Standards for Data Entry, Email Quality & Call Quality
- Proactively handle customer queries and escalations through telephone and email
- Contribute to revenue objectives through maximising booking conversions
- Where appropriate upsell and promote all restaurants to guests
- Ensure group and event booking requests are completed and handed to team in agreed time scales.
- Champion the Jumeirah Brand by displaying all Hallmarks and promoting the business values in all interactions
- Keep up to date with information and training required to complete role effectively
- Flexibility to work to demands of the business including rotational shifts
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of JRCC customer data base
- Actively drive and work towards own IPOActively demonstrate and comply with Jumeirah IT security and compliance policy
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management
In order to be considered for this role, you will have gained Diploma or Equivalent level of education and you should have a minimum of one year experience in a similar role in a five star luxury hotel.
You must be comfortable working under pressure and must be passionate about providing service to our guests of the highest standard. It is also essential that you have excellent command of the English language (spoken and written) and proficiency in a second foreign language such as Arabic will be an advantage.