Food & Beverage - Driver
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Driver you are responsible for all standards and procedures connected with the hotel’s Food & Beverage vehicles. You must project an image of professionalism and follow strict rules and regulations while driving / handling the hotel vehicles. In addition, you have to assist F&B service team in setting up the venue and in preparing the mise en place for the operation as may be assigned to ensure the highest level of personalized attention and standards of service. Your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Transport food and banquets equipment to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle.
• Assist in setting up the venue and in preparing the mise en place for the operation.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of all banquets equipment and how to use it.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors. Act as a waiter at times when there are no scheduled outside catering trips.
• Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
• Park vehicle in designated location when not in use.
• Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness.
• Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary.
• Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
• Anticipate and address guests' service needs.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, and implement new ways to increase organizational quality.
• Establish, promote and maintain good public relations and enhance sales for the hotel at every opportunity.
• Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Catering / Restaurant / Cafe field. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and need to be a holder of a valid local Driving License and be well versed with the country traffic laws.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, young minded individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are reliable, thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure. You should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job