Chef de Partie (Italian)
Full job details
A Stellar Collection Of UAE Hotels, With Award-Winning Services.
Searching for the perfect UAE hotel or resort? Consider Danat Hotels & Resorts - a portfolio of fashionable Abu Dhabi UAE hotels, where authentic Arabian hospitality sets the standard for an exceptional experience. Discover plush accommodation, world-class amenities, and fabulous dining in a remarkable variety of locales – from a dynamic waterfront hotel only minutes from the Abu Dhabi city centre to dazzling coastal resorts and a tranquil desert hideaway. Indulge your every desire at the Al Raha Beach Hotel – an opulent Arabian Gulf resort overlooking sun-drenched beaches. Escape to an oasis of hospitality on the edge of the Rub Al Khali Desert at the imposing Tilal Liwa Hotel, where exhilarating safari adventures await. Innovative in approach, with a dedication to superb guest service, each United Arab Emirates hotel offers the perfect reflection of its breathtaking surroundings.
Scope of Work:
Under the general guidance of Executive Chef or delegate carries out all requests to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen operation to the required standards and achieve maximum productivity.
1. Ensure required mis-en-place is complete prior to the outlets opening hours.
2. Food service and presentation must adhere to all preset standards.
3. Ensure all orders are placed at the required time.
4. Ensure all stocks are adequate for the needs of the business at times.
5. Check the physical conditions of equipment, ensuring adequate operating stock level are maintained. Report any maintenance request to the Sous Chef.
6. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics and ensure that all Commis Chefs follow the same.
7. Monitoring all the Chiller / Freezer Temperature to avoid spoilage of food.
8.Keeps updated with new products in the market.
9. Provides feedback on performance of Commis Chefs working in the Kitchen to the Sous Chef for the purpose of performance appraisals.
10.Regularly provides feedback to Commis Chefs working in the Kitchen to improve their skills and knowledge.
11.Personally conducts training for all Kitchen Colleagues as required.
12.Attends all hotel trainings as required.
13. Adheres to all HR policies and procedures.
14. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
15. Contributes to achievement of maintaining food costs as per budget.
16.To minimize food wastage and spoilage.
17.Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives, and ensures all Kitchen colleagues continually follow the same.
18.Attends all Food & Beverage/Kitchen meetings and daily briefings as required.
19.Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained of all colleagues within the Kitchen Department.
20.Ensures that the hotel FSMS Program is strictly implemented, including the cleanliness of all restaurants and bars, personal hygiene standards for all food handlers and monthly Hygiene Audits. (Please refer to HACCP Hygiene and Sanitation.)
21.Strictly adheres to the hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
22.To ensure self and all Kitchen department colleagues actively participate in all EHSMS requirements.
23.To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Executive Chef.