Director of Revenue
The H Dubai is looking for Director of Revenue to join the management team of the Hotel. Candidate must have experience in Dubai with five star hotel chain in similar role for at least 5 years.
- Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, room's statistics and demand factors
- Conduct competitive and demand analysis
- Independently implements appropriate hotel inventory distribution strategy; maintains accurate rates and inventory allotments in the IDS/GDS/CRO and property PMS in a timely manner to promote rate parity throughout all booking channels.
- Develops near and long term top-line rooms revenue hotel forecasts upon request from the Regional Director of Revenue Management.
- Loads all preferred, consortia and promotional rates in GDS and PMS
- Spearheads troubleshooting and resolution of any GDS rate loading issues as they occur.
- Analyzes independently and determines whether hotel is effectively marketing itself across electronic distribution channels.
- Participate and prepare rolling forecast and annual budget for each property using PMS and forecasting tools RevTOOLS.
- Ensure that all rooms statistics reports, including the Financial statement, and any other related reports are accurate and consistent
- Ensure that all revenue management related systems are maintained.
- Attend Weekly Sales Meeting to maintain communication of strategies and need periods.
- Manage all aspects of rate & inventory management as outlined in the services contract.
- Lead a team of Revenue assistants, providing direction on revenue management best practices, PMS/CRS/External Yield systems best practices, third party channel best practices.
- Creates and manages the training program of new hires to the revenue management team.