Technician (Electrician) - Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. we value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers, a uniquely designed city hotel, shopping boulevard and office tower recognised as one of the world’s finest business hotels. Soaring high above the central business and commercial district, Jumeirah Emirates Towers provides a dramatic backdrop to Dubai's skyline and a visible statement of the region's growing corporate success.About the role
An exciting role has arisen in Engineering department at Jumeirah Emirates Towers for a highly motivated and hard working individual. The main purpose of this position is to carry out skilled maintenance and repairs
Your main duties will include:
- To carry out repairs, maintenance, construction works as directed.
- To complete work orders, PPMs, CWAs as directed.
- To select correct materials from engineering stores.
- To organise work in a skilled and professional manner.
- To advise supervisor colleagues promptly of any problems on failures.
- To ensure safe working conditions for yourself and your colleagues and report to senior colleagues of any unsafe working conditions.
- To ensure that work areas are left in a safe and tidy condition.
- Read and understand basic drawings.
- Request support and direction as needed
- To use mechanical/electrical test equipment and instruments. Work on own initiative without full detailed supervision or direction.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering Department policies, processes and procedures.
- To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
In order to be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years experience as Electrical Technician in a 5 star hotel or 2 years in general engineering services. You must have knowledge in computer base planed preventive maintenance, FLS and high-rise building system. You must have certificate/diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent and good English communication skills.