Pride of America - Job Fair - Miami September 30th, 2016
Come join our team!
** PLEASE READ PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE APPLICATION***
PER UNITED STATES COAST GUARD REGULATIONS, CREW MEMBERS ONBOARD THE PRIDE OF AMERICA MUST BE UNITED STATED CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS RESIDENT ALIENS(GREEN CARD HOLDERS). FAILURE TO MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU FOR EMPLOYEMENT CONSIDERATION ONBOARD THE PRIDE OF AMERICA.
Join us at an upcoming recruitment event to learn about embarking on a lifestyle changing career aboard the Pride of America in Hawaii.
Friday, September 30th, 2016
Norwegian Cruise Line Campus
7665 Corporate Center Drive
Miami, FL 33126
10:00 AM (Registration begins 1hr prior to event, doors close at 10:00AM)
Candidates must complete an on-line application prior to attending the event.
During thesession, you will get to learn about shipboard employment. This will be immediately followed by a personal one on one interview.
Norwegian Cruise Line is currently looking for energetic, hospitality-minded professionals with both recent and relevant experience in one of the following categories:
- Assistant Waiter
- Assistant Cook
- Bar Waiter
- Laundry Personnel
- Restaurant Steward - Busser/Server
- Stateroom Steward - Hotel Room Housekeeping
- Utility - Janitorial in Galley & Hotel
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- You must have a GED or High School Diploma
- You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and qualify for a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC) as well as a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
- In order to qualify for an MMC you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen
- Have a Reasonably Clear Background
- The doors will be closed and no entry once the presentation begins.
- It is only necessary to attend one presentation.
- Bring an Updated Resume, Smiling faces and Hospitality attitude!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
It is Norwegian Cruise Line Holding's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status. EOE.