To welcome our Guests to the Lapita Autograph Hotel, maintaining complete control of the Front Entrance, to keep traffic moving freely, unload guest’s cars and direct them to parking areas, hotel outlets and departments. Opening car doors for both incoming and outgoing guests. Maintain Marriott’s high services at all times.
Previous hotel experience
Skills and Knowledge
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
· Ensure all guests are Welcomed to the Lapita Autograph in a courteous and professional manner.
· To assist all arriving guests by car, taxi or limo by opening the car door and helping to unload their luggage.
· Be familiar with all hotel facilities and their hours of operation.
· Demonstrate Aggressive hospitality at all times.
· Support the implementation of “1 st 10” program according to local government regulations.
· Maintain clear roadway directly in front of the hotel by politely encouraging guests to park their cars after bags are loaded.
· Never to leave entrance unattended by assuring coverage at all times.
· Have knowledge of basic PMS skills eg. guest name and room number enquiry.
· Know the arrival guest’s name and preferences picked up from Airport by hotel car.
· Have knowledge of all bellman duties. Have knowledge of all Bell stand SOP’s and LSOP’s.
· Care should be taken with guest’s property whilst loading and unloading the luggage on luggage carts.
· Bending, Stooping and Lifting a weight of 30 lbs or more may be required.
· Maintain a straight and alert position in the hotel Entrance; do not form groups when not busy.
· Keep front porch area and front doors and windows clean and tidy.
· Take the initiative through Empowerment to ensure complete Guest Satisfaction.
· Be familiar with local area and location of Company offices, banking institutions, Shopping malls, Restaurants, etc.
· Ensure flags are clean at all times.
· Keep logs updated with accurate information at all times.
· Be fully aware of all safety and emergency procedures.
· Be security conscious at all times, inform manager of anything suspicious.
· Report any accidents immediately to the management.
· Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and wear proper uniform.
· Perform any reasonable request as directed by management.
· Actively participate in the Quality improvement process.
· Maintain close working relationships with other departments.
· Be diplomatic and respect the privacy of our Guests.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.