Full job details
Accurately control the hotel’s Receiving, invoice posting, inventory, etc., in accordance with the established standards at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
Storekeeping and Food & Beverage skills
Training and willing to help continue the success of the property
Balanced Scorecard Results: Supports strategies and conducts activities to drive financial results, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction and market share.
· Weigh all meats, seafood and poultry upon arrival before invoices are signed
· Spot-check all other perishables and non-perishables upon arrival for quality, quantity and packaging, as well as the correct temperature
· Make sure you sign upon receiving on invoice, check invoice with raised purchase order for verification on quality and price
· Check food for possible cross-contamination and temperature abuse
· Note shortages/damages directly on invoice
· Time Cards are punched in and out in uniform
· Meal periods is 2 x 15 minutes plus 1 x 30 minutes
· Notify Supervisor of any problems or complaints as and when they arise
· No associate to be on property after working hours without authorization of manager except for meals in the associate cafeteria
· Follow the 39 Point Checklist
· Follow Marriott Standard of Uniform and associate relations
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.