Food & Beverage Director
With over 25 hotels and resorts under the brands Heritance, Adaaran, Turyaa and Aitken Spence Hotels & Resorts – Aitken Spence Hotels has presence in Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Oman and India. We require a dynamic, results oriented and highly motivated professional to be a part of our team in the following capacity.
Food & Beverage Director
The ideal candidate should possess a 4 year hospitality Management Diploma or an international qualification in Hospitality Management from a reputed international institute. An MBA in a similar field is also required for this role. A minimum of 20 years’ experience in the hotel industry out of which 5-8 years of hands on experience at a senior managerial level in F&B and general administration is essential to perform this role. Previous work experience in an international hotel chain or 5 star property, international experience as a Senior Manager in a property or a chain is expected. Excellent leadership, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, sound knowledge on F&B and global tourism development and changes, good understanding of menu planning and creating an environment to meet modern market demands with superior service are key competencies sought.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing corporate guidelines to achieving financial objectives/goals of the F&B department in each hotel
- Setting up standards in order to deliver high level of guest satisfaction in terms of F&B and service of each property
- Reviewing menus and periodical upgrades in line with the international standards and market trends
- Reviewing hotel service standards and making required recommendations to the Management on conducting training programs and providing exposure to employees
- Developing SOPs for the F&B department and periodical reviews and updates
- Studying the operations of each property and providing guidelines in order to maintain the minimum cadre requirement and optimization of labour
- Reviewing CAPEX papers and submitting for approvals
- Providing corporate leadership on F&B for all refurbishments/renovations projects in the Group
- Providing training & development to the department and maintaining training a succession planning at each level in F&B at Corporate level and Unit level
E-mail your curriculum vitae to email@example.com together with the names of three non-related referees and a passport size colour photograph of yourself. Indicate the position applied for on the subject line of the email when sending your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.