Head of Branding
With over 25 hotels and resorts under the brands Heritance, Adaaran, Turyaa and Aitken Spence Hotels & Resorts – Aitken Spence Hotels has presence in Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Oman and India. We require a dynamic, results oriented and highly motivated professional to be a part of our team in the following capacity.
Head of Branding
The ideal candidate should be below 40 years of age and possess a Degree in Marketing or Business Management from a reputed institute. A Master’s or higher qualification will be considered advantageous. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a branding/marketing role in the Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism industry is essential to perform this role along with 5-8 years of hands on experience at a senior managerial level. Sound knowledge of global tourism development and changes, good understanding and in depth knowledge in hotel operation, excellence leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are key competencies sought.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing brand strategies based on market needs, issues, opportunities, brand health issues/guest experience development
- Identifying research requirements to develop thorough understanding of the market, brands and customer competitive opportunities
- Examining existing data and research as required to maximize knowledge of current and future guest needs as well as future trends in the market
- Developing “annual brand plan to win” for each brand to ensure both short and long term goals are met
- Engaging relevant stakeholders throughout the business on the development, review, testing and implementation of all guest experience initiatives
- Supporting the hotel teams in developing and delivering brand roll out
- Developing and submitting budgets for each year for the assigned brands
E-mail your curriculum vitae to email@example.com together with the names of three non-related referees and a passport size colour photograph of yourself. Indicate the position applied for on the subject line of the email when sending your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.