Assistant Chief Concierge
This position is responsible in supporting the Chief Concierge in managing the Concierge department and is visible and approachable to guest to attend and assist for their requests. as an Assistant Chief Concierge, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist guests with arrangements, directions and information, must have knowledge of local area.
- Make reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, activities etc.
- Develop relationships with guests in order to facilitate the fulfillment of their requests.
- Handle guests’ transport requests for airport pick up, drop offs and other itineraries.
- Ensure the punctual and courteous service of the shuttle bus for hotel guests.
- Able to handle guest enquiries on flight amendments and online check-in.
- Assist guest with Restaurant reservations within the hotels and ensure a copy of the confirmation slip is forwarded to Food and Beverage office.
- Coordinate the porter and bell desk to maintain flow of traffic at the main entrance; arrange valet parkers to ensure a smooth operation in high business demands.
- Maintain smooth transition of Group check-in and check-out.
- Handle Marhaba service requests.
- Monitor the Bellboy movement control sheet.
- Ensures that faxes messages, parcels are delivered to guest rooms within 15 minutes and ensure guest comfort in case of any emergency information for guest
- Take approval of the Line Manger to arrange a complimentary transport for a guest or staff at any point of time and logs it into Chauffer request sheet at all times.
- Deputizes Line Manager in his absence.
Experience and skills required to apply:
- College degree or equivalent - preferably in hospitality management
- preferably Les Clefs d'Or certified
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same role and property rating
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint).
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal.