Executive Lounge Attendant
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
We are a luxury Hotel Chain based in Europe and are making a foray into the Dubai’s bustling business and shopping District of Business Bay to open our first flagship Hotel.
The Hotel blends cosmopolitan lifestyle and relaxation. This 5-star retreat features lively dining, leisure and entertainment choices and modern meeting facilities all of which are just a few steps away from the stunning blue waters of the Dubai Canal. Modern, chic and contemporary, this hotel features 367 well-equipped, modern and comfortable rooms and suites, all of which offer incredible views.
About the Role:
A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- During the set-up of the executive lounge, she/he must check the cleaning and the quality of all equipment, glassware, cutlery, chinaware, napkins etc.
- After the set-up and before the arrival of the guests, and also during a new set-up within the service time, she/he must check the quality of the set-up and be sure that the lounge or the table has a nice and warm appearance.
- Coordinates with line manager to plan and conduct skills training constantly.
- Attends the communication meetings regularly.
- Personally supervises the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment are in appropriate place and nothing is left around, which can be hazardous.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift staff has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Escorts guests to their tables and recommends food and beverage items, and special promotions if available.
- Conducts an efficient and courteous service to the VIP guests.
- Monitoring and recording of guests who enter and utilize the Lounge.
- Creates an atmosphere of tranquility.
- Checks the standard and quality of food and beverage which leaves the kitchen.
- Checks extra needs of a guest.
GENERAL / MISCELLANEOUS
- Co-ordination and information with the Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B regarding MIPs and VIPs.
- Reviews Guest Comments daily and takes contact if necessary and possible with the guest for direct action.
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- F&B compliance with HACCP.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ years in a similar position in a 4* Or 5* property.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic + Accommodation + Transport + Meals + Laundry + Air Tickets + Medical Insurance.