Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian Ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villas, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Members and awards won by Hideaway beach Maldives:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean's Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are seeking a passionate and creative Executive Chef for Hideaway Beach... with at least 5 years experience in an International 5* resort / hotel to assist in overseeing the F&B Production of our resort. With an international mix of high profile clientele, we are seeking a dynamic Executive Chef who prides himself/herself on his/her ability to implement and deliver menus of the highest quality and flair. controlling quality and quantity and following food cost company policy . Himself/herself on his/her ability to organize optimize and manage his production and his team. Himself/herself on his/her ability to give report on daily , weekly and monthly to Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will be adapt to living and working in an island resort environment with an international staff and flexible in his/her approach and if possible will be a plus if he/her will have already an experience with All inclusive Plan .
Package includes tax free salary in US$, accommodation, meals, laundry, local health coverage, home leave flight and 30 days annual leave per annum.
1. European speaking, Michelin * experience is a must (apprenticeship or other position) with 5 * luxury hotel background
2. Must be incredibly customer and associate focused with passion and energy, exceeding our guest expectations is our number one priority
3. Team leader and totally dedicated to customer service, focused in maintaining and upgrading standards, entrepreneurial, creative, proactive management style
4. Ability to oversee inventory purchasing and control for products, equipment, and supplies.
5. Capacity to enforce company rules, regulations, and relevant safety standards
6. Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
We look forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide Excellent salary, Service charge and other benefits for the right candidate.
For more information please visit our website on www.hideawaybeachmaldives.com