Spa Therapist (Male)
To take 100% responsibility/ownership and do whatever is required to provide a truly memorable experience for the guest and fulfill the duties as a Therapist and team member at the U-Spa, at Constance Halaveli Maldives. To have a clear understanding of, and work in line with all related standards, core values, visions and goals of the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your role as therapist is key in providing the core of the spa experience: The treatment.
It is your responsibility as a Spa Therapist to ensure that we deliver that special, individual and unique service to all guests in the Spa.
You are to provide a service that is responsible, spontaneous, personal and genuine. In order to do this, you will require a high level of social skills and the ability to take responsibility for the customer service in U-Spa at Constance Halaveli Maldives. High standard of presentation is essential together with reliability and punctuality.
Will take full responsibility for all related therapist tasks and duties; such as, but not limited to,
- Conducting treatments according to spa menu, standards and outlined protocols.
- Be knowledgeable of benefits and outcome in all practiced techniques and treatments.
- Be knowledgeable in related treatment products and the ability to be flexible in the same with regards to guest requests.
- To work with and fully understand the health assessment and to operate with discretion to ensure that any necessary precautions are taken.
- At all times confirm scheduled treatment with guest before starting the treatment.
- Ensure all treatment and preparation areas are set up as per standards and that any discrepancies have been resolved immediately. Treatment room setup should be in order before welcoming any guest to the same or handing over area to fellow colleague.
- Ensure products in place and refilled as per standards and act on any discrepancies.
- Serve post treatment drinks and be knowledgeable of the properties of the same.
- Make product recommendations and meet the retail goals established by U-Spa, at Constance Halaveli Maldives.
- Be well informed about the retail products and serve the clients requests and interests with regards to the same.
- Be knowledgeable about retail products related to specific menu treatments and be able to make recommendations thereafter.
- Assist the guest with an after/ home care program when suitable
- Be knowledgeable of all areas of daily spa activities and follow the set guidelines Standards of Operation (SOP) and Action Lists of U-Spa, at Constance Halaveli Maldives.
- Be present and actively participate in meetings and training that is given by Management.
- Greet all clients with name recognition, a welcoming smile and a clear but soft tone of voice.
- Always stay informed on other resort activities and actively promote the same.
- Be punctual at all times for appointments, team functions and meetings.
- Apply the qualities of discretion and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Be genuinely committed to clients and fellow colleagues—be aware that "clients bring clients". Take care and show ownership of the client from their arrival to their departure in the spa accommodating their needs, requests, and at all times respecting their privacy.
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Handle any accident or guests incident in a swift and professional manner
- At all times present a healthy and well maintained appearance and proper grooming
- Assist in the reception as and when required
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
- Ensure guest satisfaction through treatments done as per protocols.
- Maintain the spa treatment rooms and other areas of spa as per the Standards of Operation (SOP).
- Be knowledgeable of spa facility and its services.
- Be knowledgeable of all spa products.
- Be knowledgeable of all relevant Spa Standards of Operation (SOP).