- To comply with all outlet’s service standard. Greet and serve our guests with an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- To have a full knowledge of the Food & beverage items & their specification, menu prices, recipes, style of service etc., and be able to explain all in a polite and appealing manner.
- Regularly upsell of food and beverages and making guests aware of promotions.
- To maintain the assigned work in an organised and tidy fashion.
- To check the cleanliness within the outlets area and general keep of furniture. Ensuring that all BOH areas within the outlet floors are all clean & tidy.
- To report any defect to your Superior and ensure they are corrected. To attend all line up and communication meetings which take place before each shift.
- To maintain better co-ordination with old and new colleagues & associates from other F&B outlets in order to provide an efficient service to the guests.
- To assist the associates from the other F&B outlets.
- Ensure that cutlery & crockery, Glassware, Linen to be in better condition at all given point of time in order to maintain the excellent service towards the guest.
- Ensure the restaurant supplies (i.e. Food & Beverage) are collected at the agreed time.
- To be able to immediately monitor guest comments and pass on to your Superior.
- Be pro-active in solving problems whenever possible.
- Ensure services at the outlet to be rendered as per the set standards without taking any shortcuts.
- Ensure to have a very good relationship between the Operations floor, the Kitchen & FOH.
- Be able to assist any other outlet when asked by your Superior.
- Be familiar with health & safety and hygiene rules.
- Be familiar with the Fire & Emergency procedures.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is up to hotel’s grooming standards.
1. Experience in 4 or 5 star property preferably in UAE.
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Waitress.
3. Should have excellent communication skills.
4. Guest focused and proactive approach.
5. Outgoing personality.