Hairdresser cum Beautician
To take 100% responsibility/ownership and do whatever is required to provide a truly memorable experience for the guest and fulfill the duties as a Hairdresser and team member at the U-Spa, at Constance Halaveli Maldives. To have a clear understanding of, and work in line with all related standards, core values, visions and goals of the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your role as Hairdresser cum Beautician is key in providing the core of the spa experience: The treatment.
It is your responsibility as a Hairdresser cum Beautician to ensure that we deliver that special, individual and unique service to all guests in the Spa.
You are to provide a service that is responsible, spontaneous, personal and genuine. In order to do this, you will require a high level of social skills and the ability to take responsibility for the customer service in U-Spa at Constance Halaveli Maldives. High standard of presentation is essential together with reliability and punctuality.
Will take full responsibility for all related Hairdresser cum Beautician tasks and duties; such as, but not limited to,
- Conduct all hair treatments according to the spa menu, standards and outlined protocols.
- Interacts with guests and clients with regards to hair and beauty and addressing their requirements. Conduct consultations with guests regarding bridal dressings.
- Assist the Spa & Wellness Manager with monthly salon sales & marketing promotions to increase salon revenue.
- Control inventory of beauty and hair products, and inform Spa Manager of any requirement well in advance.
- Sterile and maintain equipment in good working condition and ensure the salon is set up as per standards at all times.
- Make product recommendations and meet the retail goals established by U-Spa, at Constance Halaveli Maldives. Be well informed about the retail beauty products and serve the clients requests and interests with regards to the same.
- Confirm scheduled treatment with guest before starting the treatment at all times.
- Assist the guest with an after/ home care program when suitable
- Be present and actively participate in meetings and training that is given by Management.
- Greet all clients with name recognition, a welcoming smile and a clear but soft tone of voice.
- As the Hairdresser, present a healthy and well maintained appearance and proper grooming at all times.
- Always stay informed on other resort activities and actively promote the same.
- Be knowledgeable in hair and beauty treatment products and the ability to be flexible in the same with regards to guest requests.
- Be punctual at all times for appointments, team functions and meetings.
- Be genuinely committed to clients and fellow colleagues—be aware that "clients bring clients". Take care and show ownership of the client from their arrival to their departure in the spa accommodating their needs, requests, and at all times respecting their privacy.
- Handle any accident or guests incident in a swift and professional manner
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
- Ensure guest satisfaction through hair and beauty treatments done as per protocols.
- Maintain the Salon and other areas of spa as per the Standards of Operation (SOP).
- Performing Reception duties including answering phones, make reservations and attending to other reception duties.
- Be knowledgeable of all relevant Spa Standards of Operation (SOP).
- Depending on the operation, provide massage/beauty therapies to guests whenever instructed by the management.