Director of Operations - Luxury Beach Resort - East Africa
- Luxury Beach Resort in a key location in East Africa
- Salary: US$66,000 Net + Benefits
- Single Status candidates will be preferred
- Candidate must showcase passion for Food & Beverage, Excellent Organisational Skills & overall property Administration Awareness
- Previous African work experience will be highly regarded
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
Our client is managing a luxury resort in a key location in East Africa. The resort is well-established and offers exquisite accommodation, banqueting and food and beverage services. To manage the overall operations of this resort, we are now searching for a highly motivated and a very experienced Director of Operations.
This career oriented position will focus on all operational activities including the financial performance of each business unit and will make you the driver of service excellence. Responsibilities will include the training and coaching of your workforce and the effective organisation and management of the multiple outlets as well as 50 plus rooms in accommodation.
You will enjoy a hands-on management role, where you can lead your team to exceptional standards. You will work well as part of a busy team and will have the skills and abilities to work in a multicultural environment.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in operations with at least 5 years in leading the Food & Beverage services as Director of Operations or EAM Operations with a core focus on Food and Beverage as well as Rooms
- Must have background within luxury resorts/hotels or cruise ships
- Must have background in fine dining and organizing and managing high-profile banquets/functions
- Capable of managing 100+ staff
- Very social personality who likes to greet/meet guests
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Must be able to significantly contribute towards achieving KPIs and set goals
- Must be fluent in English
- Should have a sound knowledge on Sales and Marketing
- Able to train and coach the workforce and lead by example
- Capable enough to work on cost control, budgets and supervise other required details of the department’s financial records
- Showcase clear emphasis on quality and maintain excellent guest services at all times
For more information, please contact Stuart Chase on email@example.com