Chef de Partie (All Day Dining)
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
Nestled near the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf where white sandy beaches dazzle in the sun, Ajman Saray is the first beach-side Luxury Collection Resort in the Middle East. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the resort is an accessible retreat, just a short drive from major International airports and the Emirates of Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain
The first Luxury Collection beach resort in the Middle East, offering an accessible retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the hotel is a short drive from major International airports and Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain.
205 inviting rooms and suites offer all the comforts desired by the modern global explorer, combined with refined elegance, exquisite décor and sea or city views.
Active guests will enjoy a variety of water sports, plus a modern gym and memorable spa experience. Younger guests will find the kids club a stimulating retreat. Local cultural and historic attractions are a short drive away.
Exceptional culinary experiences, with all-day Mediterranean dining, Middle Eastern fare, fresh seafood and relaxed pool-side barbeques. The lobby bar and equestrian lounge offer an ideal indoor retreat.
Matchless meetings, events and social gatherings with a sophisticated, spacious ballroom and 6 well-appointed event venues with natural daylight and stunning resort & sea views.
Food & Beverage
• Assess quality control and adhere to service standards
• Support the control of food cost
• Carry out close liaison with all sections of the kitchen in order to ensure smooth and efficient service
• Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim
• Seek own solutions to obstacles that occur from time to time
• To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times.
Supportive Functions (Property specific):
• Ensure full liaison with other members of the section and the Kitchen team
• Key relationship with the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs
• Relationship with Banqueting & Service staff/In Room Dining
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Property specific)
• Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
• Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standard
Qualification Standards (Property specific):
• Holder of a basic Food Preparation Certificate
• Holder of a basic Health & Hygiene Certificate
• To be aware of all Health, Safety and Fire regulations and to abide by their terms
• To ensure that junior members of the team are aware of Health, Safety & Fire regulations and that they too abide by their terms
• To maintain high standards of personal hygiene at all times and to ensure that junior members of the team are aware of and follow those standards
• To demonstrate proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment
• Ensure that full uniform is worn at all times
• To support and adhere to the equal opportunities policy of the company
• Have a good knowledge of Western cuisine to carry out the duties and responsibilities for the position in an efficient and productive manner
• ·Be able to supervise and manage a shift
• Be able to supervise subordinate associates.
• Be willing and able to train and motivate staff
• Must possess the necessary skills to be able to work hands on, and provide on the job training to associates to meet the set standards
Education (Property specific):
• Culinary art degree basic or advanced
Experience (Property specific):
• At least has 4 years kitchen experience in a 5-star Hotel at supervisory level
Grooming (Property specific):
Associate must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as per
Starwood & Hotel standards