Guest Relations Agent (Lady In Red) - Arabic Speaker
Full job details
The incumbent in this position is responsible for - under the management of the Guest Relations Manager/ Assistant Guest Relations Manager and taking into account the established standards - supervising and leading all areas of the Guest Relations.
- Carry out all administrative duties in co-operation with Lady in Red.
- Daily checks on the VIP lists and ordering of corresponding activities.
- Monitor and check the costs of VIP treatments and the distribution
- Distribute VIP factsheets
- Actively monitors the triton system and takes charge of glitch comments
- Monitors the guest comments
- Pre- and Post-Stay Email communication with the guest (Pre- Arrival Email etc)
- Be responsible for VIP guests and ensure their well being.
- Liaise with all departments on guest requirements and ensure that these are executed.
- Pre-check all guest requirements three days prior to arrival and again the day before.
- Pre-check all VIP arrival rooms and ensure that all rooms are clean and ready upon check in.
- Greet arrivals and escort all Guests to the rooms or suites.
- Place courtesy calls to the in house guests to ensure guest satisfaction and action on glitch comments if any come up.
- Ensure that all guest comments and complaints are attended to and that all complaint reporting is carried out and recorded.
- Be fully conversant with all hotel activities and promotions.
- Strong product knowledge
- Attend to daily guest requirements and inquires and help guide them with all necessary arrangements.
- Prepare all VIP amenities forms and distribute accordingly.
- Update guest profiles and check the existing one for important updates
- Represent the Lady in Red at meetings.
- Ensure good cooperation and regular exchange of information with all departments
- Joint responsibilities for maintaining standards, revise these regularly and guarantee that these are upheld by targeted training.
- Hold regular meetings within the department (performance review, information, proposals for improvement)
Competencies:Team-oriented, International etiquette, Hotel industry knowledge, Flexibility, initiative, result-oriented.
Languages: Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment. English/Arabic is a must, Additional language is beneficial.