Sales Executive , Asia - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Full job details
At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world a class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beach side resort located on the West Crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishing, Turkish artworks and stunning murals that conjure up images of the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort boasts 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences, Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East and a collection of six diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly talented Sales Executive for our hotel- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Key output for you is to achieve are to support Sales Manager, in all assigned tasks, achieve your assigned sales targets, delivering market leading performance, ensure Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is the first choice for your assigned / designated accounts, maximise revenue and commercial opportunities with customers and partners and deliver effective communication within the hotel as well as across Sales function (SBU Sales, Global Sales) and with your customers and partners.
Your main duties will include:
1. Deliver assigned KPI
2. Maintain up to date data on all SBU related customer production and leads
3. Maintain high level of awareness & knowledge of the SBU specific revenue budget & targets for the whole year.
4. Effectively manage Asia Leisure Groups segment for the hotel.
5. Communicate regularly and manage existing clients portfolio locally as well as overseas.
6. Ensure to stay updated with competitor pricing
7. Condut regular sales calls, manage Fam Trips and assist with site inspections.
8. Assist DOS in generating monthly Sales Reports.
9. Assist DOS in tracking performance per segment and activelt support all liaison meetings.
10. Keep updated and current records of all SBU specific business development initiatives, promotions and the respective support sales activities of own SBU as well as other properties.
11. Assist DOS in collating and updating all relevant market & competitor data, activities and information in order to respond to them appropriately.
12. Actively support DOS and other SBU Sales colleagues in maintain and growing positive customer and partner relationships.
13. Support DOS, SBU in prospecting attractive new SBU specific business when required.
14. Take ownership of your own performance.
15. Ownership of all assigned sales related reports, keeping updated records of all sales meeting minutes and data entry in the official sales automation toll.
16. Assist DOS, SBU in the coordination related to GSO liaison.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have a college education (essential)
preferrably a business-related degree. Also desirable is at least 2 years experience in sales.
• Commercially (targets and results) focused (essential)
• Organized and disciplined, dedicated and loyal (essential)
• Friendly, pleasant and easy to be around (essential)
• Assertive and don't mind being the centre of attention (essential)
• Excellent interpersonal skills (essential)
• All segments intermediate knowledge and sales skills (essential)
• Work under pressure to meet deadlines (essential)
• Experience with date analysis and interpretation (desirable)
• Demonstrated successful account management (desirable)