DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Bellboy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The Bellboy will stand in the following areas when no job task has to be done:
- in front of the hotel door, outside (to assist Valet Parker / Doorman)
- In the lobby (To welcome the guests and give them quick assistance when required)
- To participate actively in welcoming warmly and greeting the guest as soon as he arrives at the hotel.
- To assist Car Valet in opening the car doors.
- When the Car Valet is busy or absent, to pick up quickly the luggage from the car's boot and to send them to the Bell Desk Area.
- To help the Security in clearing the traffic in the front of the hotel during busy hours.
- To assist in opening the hotel doors for the guests.
- To call taxi for guest and record their registration number carefully.
- To pro-actively offer umbrellas to the hotel guests, when needed.
- To send the guest luggage from the hotel entrance to their room when they "check in" in the shortest time possible. If the luggage is on “stand by”, to tag it, and give a copy to the guest.
- High school Diploma or equivalent; knowledge of the local language is a plus.
- Spontaneous and empathic
- A high level of personal maturity is vital for this position
- Good visual memory
- At ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident speaking skills. Proficient in English and additional languages
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.