Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Bell Captain.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The Bell Captain will keep under control the day to day Bell Desk activity during his shift.
- To ensure that each guest is taken care as soon as he arrives at the hotel with warm welcome and greeting (Car door opening, hotel door opening, Luggage taken immediately & guiding the guest through the required direction).
- To ensure that each guest receives his luggage in room efficiently.
- To ensure that the luggage for the guests who check out are sent to the lobby quickly once the guest has called.
- To ensure that the luggage which stand at the concierge desk are recorded with a ticket and that they are organized nicely.
- To ensure that the trolleys used by the Bell Desk section are clean and shining at all times.
- To ensure that the Bell Desk area is clean and tidy at all times.
- To ensure that all newspapers are delivered on time.
- To organize the priorities and manpower within the section.
- To ensure that the Bellboys are dynamic and efficient in the tasks assignment & that no task is kept pending for too long.
- High school Diploma or equivalent. Minimum two years’ experience in the hospitality industry in a large volume environment.
- Spontaneous and empathic
- A high level of personal maturity is vital for this position
- Good visual memory
- At ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident speaking skills. Proficient in English and additional languages
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.