Receptionist - Arabic Speaking
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and put into practice existing skills in creating and developing a strong service orientated department. Excellent development opportunities in one of the most dynamic hotel groups.
- Provide personalised, courteous service and information to guests
- Maximise customer satisfaction and utilisation of hotel facilities by promoting hotel outlets and other facilities to guests
- Adhere to Hotel and corporate guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality with all guest information
- Maintain up to date knowledge on events and activities in the city
- Assists guests from arrival to departure
- Strong focus on business and sales
- Natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service
- Previous experience in a hotel or Service industry preferred
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Results focused
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm is required as well as capacity to learn rapidly
- Good team player with a flexible and cooperative attitude
- Arabic speaking is a must.
- Fluency in English both written and oral. Another languages are a plus.
- Computer knowledge required. Experience with Opera is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates, kindly forward the detailed copy of your resume stating your current/expected salary and availability.
We thank you in advance for your application and should your application get shortlisted you will get to hear from us within 10 to 12 working days.
Thank you choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Downtown, we wish you all the best in your furture endeavors.