Waiter Key Objectives
- Assist the outlet Supervisor/Head waiter in all phases of the operations
- Ensure the smooth and effective running of the restaurant operations.
Requirements / Qualification
- Must have completed minimum education up to ‘O Level’
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Waiter in a 5* hotel/resort
- Willing to work on shift duties
- Ability to Communicate in English (Fluent in Verbal)
- Self-motivated and result oriented
Key duties / Responsibilities
- Maintains working knowledge and follows all departmental Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- Consistently monitors quality of food and beverages being served, and report any problems to supervisor/ manager.
- Provides table service of all menu items
- Receives and stores food and beverages adhering to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Actively uses up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
- Takes ownership and follows through customer requests.
- Follows standard operating procedures and policies