Housekeeping Attendant - TIME Ruby Hotel Apartments
Full job details
TIME Hotels is in search of a Housekeeping Attendant. Previous hotel experience preferred.
As a Housekeeping Attendant with TIME Hotels family, the candidate is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests in a timely manner.
A Housekeeping Attendant would also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Specific Duties & Responsibilities :
- Reports to duty on time.
- Signs daily attendance sheet.
- Receives work assignment, keys and supplies from the Supervisors.
- Signs key logbook and is responsible for the master key.
- Checks all rooms to verify room status every morning.
- Cleans rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties.
- Vacuums carpet and upholstered furniture, dusts and damp wipes furniture, empties ashtrays and wastebaskets.
- Makes beds, washes sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor.
- Polishes brass and metal.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies and room supplies.
- Tidies and arranges neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top.
- Spot cleans carpet when necessary.
- Spot cleans upholstery and drapery when necessary.
- Cleans and keeps the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times.
- Checks and reports any maintenance work required to the Supervisor immediately.
- Reports damaged or missing items and suspicious behavior of guest to Supervisor immediately.
- Informs or removes Room Service trays and trolleys from guestroom and corridors.
- Informs valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services.
- Fills in the room attendant report with accurate time of entering the guestroom.
- Turns in all Lost and Found articles to Housekeeping before off duty.
- Maintains rooms assigned, in clean, safe and hygienic state at all times.
- Greets guest in courteous and polite manner at all times.
- Reports to Housekeeping office of guests who have pets, cooking equipment and dangerous possessions in the room.
- Coordinates with Supervisor if items are missing in assigned areas. Opens and records down the time for rooms requested by Engineering in the Housekeeping Attendant Report.
- Attends daily briefing.
- Reports to work well groomed.
- Adheres to the strict rules and regulations pertaining to key security.
- Provides turn down service for all occupied guestrooms and expected arrival rooms in the evening.
- Reports Do Not Disturb rooms.
- Replenishes guest amenities and towels when necessary during turn down service.
- Undertakes special guests’ requests during turn down service.