International Hotel Establishment is the owner of Bushido , Trader Vic's Bahrain, Haute cupcakes & other upcoming projects.
Company Objective: To establish a leading position within the food and beverage industry.
Company Vision: To be an internationally recognized brand that offers everyone a unique experience.
Our core values: Passion , Ownership, Openness, Diversity, Trend Setter
The Captain is expected to ensure that a smooth and high standard of service is delivered across their designated station of tables. They take a team-leader role in overlooking and working alongside the Waiting Staff. The Captain is responsible for preparing the bill and processing payment. Well versed in all presentation and carving techniques, the Captain ensures nothing is missing from each table, and is fully aware of the daily menu and dishes. The Captain is expected to check that customers are satisfied with their meal and be able to answer any customer queries, whilst leading the up sell of available products.
- Oversee and ensure the smooth operation of your designated station.
- Greet all customers and take responsibility for the satisfaction of all guests assigned to you for the duration of their stay in the restaurant.
- Be well-informed with a thorough knowledge of available products and promote promotions, events and guest surveys.
- Ensure proper bill-handling procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for performing the weekly and monthly inventories.
- Assist with and check the daily table-setting and Mise en Place before service.
- Ensure a high standard of service is maintained at all times, anticipating guests’ needs.
- Ensure a clean, tidy and hygienic work area at all times.
- Follow all instructions as directed by management.
- Obey to hygiene, food safety and cleanliness regulations.
- Operate in accordance with SOP at all times.
- Ensure that those you are responsible for operate in accordance with SOP.
- Assist the Restaurant Supervisor as required.
- Report all issues and complaints to the Restaurant Supervisor.
- Attend scheduled training sessions and team meetings as requested by management.
- Be fully aware of the licensing regulations and abide by these rules.
- Be fully aware of fire and safety regulations.
1. Full resume & photograph
2. Full body picture