International Hotel Establishment is the owner of Bushido , Trader Vic's Bahrain, Haute cupcakes & other upcoming projects.
Company Objective: To establish a leading position within the food and beverage industry.
Company Vision: To be an internationally recognized brand that offers everyone a unique experience.
Our core values: Passion , Ownership, Openness, Diversity, Trend Setter
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the smooth operation of the restaurant floor, with a focus on financial performance and the standard of service provided to guests. The Assistant Restaurant Manager is responsible for ensuring their team operates in the most effective way possible, offering support and leadership as needed.
- Act as Head of Department for the restaurant floor and accept overall responsibility for all aspects of the department.
- Ensure that a high standard of service is delivered by the department at all times.
- Ensure all guests are satisfied and handle all special requests, issues and complaints as they arise.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained to an optimum level for guest satisfaction whilst within budget guidelines.
- Ensure all tasks are correctly executed throughout the restaurant floor.
- Plan, organize and allocate the team for the setup and execution of functions and events.
- Be well-informed with a thorough knowledge of available products and promote promotions, events and guest surveys.
- Encourage thorough product knowledge within the team.
- Seek feedback from every customer.
- Supervise and ensure all inventories are accurately completed at the end of the month, performing spot-checks as required.
- Assist the Operations Manager as required, taking on additional responsibilities in their absence.
- Recognize hard work and talent and promote from within the department as required.
- Handle escalated complaints and report all issues and complaints to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that those you are responsible for operate in accordance with SOP.
- Support and cooperate with other departments to ensure maximum guest satisfaction
- Follow all instructions as directed by management.
- Obey to hygiene, food safety and cleanliness regulations.
- Ensure regular department meetings are planned and executed to enforce good communication within the team.
- Issue disciplinary action within the department, as required in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Be fully aware of the licensing regulations and abide by these rules.
- Be fully aware of fire and safety regulations.
- Ensure the department is functioning to maximum capability and developing further by organising regular training.
- Ensure the daily ENT reports and Captain AVCs are submitted on time.
- Assist the Restaurant Supervisor to ensure guest survey targets are achieved each day.
- Find solutions to challenges or consult the Operations Manager when required.
1. Full resume & photograph
2. Full body picture