Full job details
W Doha has recently won the Best Hotel & Residence in the Middle East, awarded by the World Travel Awards. Being the first W in the Middle East, we are setting the tone for fashion and entertainment lifestyle in Doha and in Middle-East. Working for unique and refreshing lifestyle brand such as W and joining Starwood - one of the leading names in hospitality will open doors for many future career opportunities.
For more information about us, please visit:
The ultimate expression of style and sophistication, W Doha Hotel & Residences infuses your life with the unique combination of casual elegance and urban energy that only W Hotels can provide. Conveniently located in the West Bay of Doha, W Doha Hotel & Residences provides easy access to Doha's shopping destinations, embassies, financial district and culture. W Doha brings the world of entertainment, culinary delights, nightlife and personalized hospitality to Doha.
You will part of our Finance team reporting to the Director of Finance.
• To ensure that all documents are available for the hotel monthly payroll.
• To liaise with human resources department in order to comply with government rules and
• To ensure that salaries are paid to associates as per schedule
• Payroll preparation
• Addition and deduction to payroll
• Additions and deletions of talent
• Monthly closing
• Filing of documents
• High level of IT understanding
• Ability to use Microsoft package efficiently
• Excellent knowledge of Star Finder & Associate Mgmt
• Good working knowledge of Oasys
• Understanding of Starwood policies and procedures
• Basic understanding of international and local labour law
• Minimum Graduate in Finance/commercial subject
• Minimum 2 years in the same field