Female - Kitchen Chef
6 days left
- Job Level
About Us :
Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa, a Five Star Property in Dubai ,UAE since 1989.
It is the paradise of Luxury Living, Succulent International Cuisine, Modern Business Facilities, Extensive Recreational options and finally the very welcoming and distinguished Aroma Spa for all your health & fitness needs.
This unique property with its own private beach on the glittering Arabian Gulf, the Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a truly idyllic setting .The property offers sprawling gardens, landscapes, private sandy beach and various Food & Beverage outlets offers a truly memorable holiday experience modern business facilities for the Business Travelers. Personalized care and attention to details allows a complete relaxation.
Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa has established a worldwide reputation for its impressive facilities, excellent restaurants and superb levels of service
Located at the beginning of the Jumeirah Beach Road, the Resort is only ten minutes drive from the City and World Trade Centre, and fifteen minutes from the Dubai Creek Golf Club and Dubai International Airport.
We are looking for a talented Kitchen Chef to coordinate all activities in the kitchen and provide assistance to the Head Chef and Senior Chefs.
Highly skilled and professional Female Kitchen Chef for our restaurant and preferred nationality is South African, Australian or European …”
Gender : Female Candidates only
- Build a professional motivated team in the kitchen
- Keep full coordination and positive attitude between the service and kitchen staff
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Hire, train, and supervise cooks and other food preparation workers
- Order and maintain inventory of food and supplies
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
- Check freshness of food and ingredients
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven working experience as a kitchen chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate