Female - Outlet Manager
About Us :
Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa, a Five Star Property in Dubai ,UAE since 1989.
It is the paradise of Luxury Living, Succulent International Cuisine, Modern Business Facilities, Extensive Recreational options and finally the very welcoming and distinguished Aroma Spa for all your health & fitness needs.
This unique property with its own private beach on the glittering Arabian Gulf, the Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a truly idyllic setting .The property offers sprawling gardens, landscapes, private sandy beach and various Food & Beverage outlets offers a truly memorable holiday experience modern business facilities for the Business Travelers. Personalized care and attention to details allows a complete relaxation.
Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa has established a worldwide reputation for its impressive facilities, excellent restaurants and superb levels of service
Located at the beginning of the Jumeirah Beach Road, the Resort is only ten minutes drive from the City and World Trade Centre, and fifteen minutes from the Dubai Creek Golf Club and Dubai International Airport.
We are looking for a talented Outlet Manager to direct and coordinate all activities and provide assistance to the staff in the outlet, to ensure all established service standards and procedures are implemented consistently, leading to guest satisfaction, staff satisfaction and sales profit.
Highly skilled and professional Female Restaurant Manager needed for our restaurant ,preferred nationality is South African, Australian or European …”
Gender : Female Candidates only
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Outlet.
- Ensure that the service standards are always maintained as per the specifications lay down.
- Ensure that the highest standards of hygiene, safety, neatness and tidiness in the Outlet and the pantry areas are always maintained.
- Ensure that all food & beverage served in the Outlet are accounted for.
- Analyzing and planning Outlet sales levels and profitability.
- Planning marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Conduct the daily service briefing; demonstrate good knowledge of all menus and menu items of the outlet.
- To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct employee uniform and name badge at all times.
- Responsible for all aspects of cashiering procedures. Control correct cash handling procedures through MICROS before any food, beverage or any other item is served or sold.
- Ensure that all opening and closing procedures are executed (e.g. setting of tables, mise-en-place, light etc).
- Check and assure that par stock level is maintained on a daily basis, fill out and sign store requisitions according to business needs for food, beverages and non-food items.
- Check and keep the reservation book and forward all necessary information to service team and kitchen.
- Handle guest complaints in a guest oriented manner, assuring that adequate follow up is done and inform the immediate superior.
- Train the employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
- To contribute to the financial success of the outlet by actively increasing sales through recommendations, up selling, offering attentive service and monitoring costs.
- To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Outlet’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- To respond to changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry.
- To consult regularly in regard to operating equipment, breakage and par stocks.
- Conduct and lead the operating equipment inventory quarterly together with the chief steward in the outlet.
- Assisting in establishing a guest history.
- Meet Outlet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
People Management, Planning, Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in similar role.