Front Office - Assistant Manager - Guest Services
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant Manager - Guest Services, you are responsible to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction while maintaining hotel profitability by all section team members and providing information to guests and visitor’s inquiries. Furthermore your role is to coordinate all guest requests for special arrangements or services, courteously and efficiently and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Promote a helpful and professional image to the client and give full co-operation to any customer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude
- Prioritize and perform accordingly, ensuring guest requirements are handled immediately with speed and efficiency
- Control departmental expenses through proper analysis and planning of manpower needs, purchases and usage of materials and supplies
- Review designated in house guest list and be familiar with guest names, room location, special requests and profile history
- Assure and assist Team Leaders of Guests Services to legibly document all pertinent information in guest request / comments log(s) and update log books and guest profiles according to the established standards
- Maintain an awareness of competitor’s services and rate structure by conducting frequent comparisons of the Guest Service Departments.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. You must have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation along with the ability to solve problems effectively. Computer literacy and the knowledge of Opera will be highly regarded.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be well versed in Guest Relations and Executive Club operations with excellent presentation and communication skills as well as with a high aptitude for customer care. You should be outgoing, charismatic and with an approachable character and will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment. You are a great team leader, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results