Housing & Maintenance Technician / Housing attendant - Melia Doha 5* Hotel
At Meliá Hotels International we value human and professional qualities. We work together to grow in a company that is the leader not only in our different lines of business but also in people management, one of our main foundations. For those reasons and because we know that you are talented, ambitious and are seeking to grow and improve as a professional, we are inviting you to come and achieve your dream with us
The objective of this role is to support the HR in maintaining the cleanliness, as well as health and safety in our employee accommodations.
As housing and Maintenance attendant you will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure that the Staff Accommodation is checked regularly, all floors, hallways and stairways to be free from obstruction and anything unusual is reported
- To ensure that a complete maintenance and incident logs are kept
- To be responsible for issuing, collecting and exchanging of all Staff Accommodation linens
- To assist in welcoming new Associates and to arrange their accommodation prior to their arrival.
- To clean and making sure in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in and around the staff accommodation facility
- To assist in co-ordinate with the outside cleaning & maintenance contractors to maintain excellent hygiene and maintenance standards in order to provide our colleagues with a healthy and clean environment
- Report all malfunction of equipment, damage in the building or any breakage in the colleagues Housing.
- Ensure that all the preventive maintenance, are reported to the Maintenance Supervisor for proper disposal.
- Participate and help in the preparation of all recreational and social events at the Housing Sports activities.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as directed by the HR Manager.
- Adopt and maintain friendly manner with all the Housing Associates
- Responding to employee needs in a timely and professional manner
- Being able to undertake small repairs is a definite plus.
- Maintain proper par stock of all items and inventories.
- Maintain all keys of the Colleague Housing, and manage the key distribution and inventory.
- Previous Experience as Housing Attendant or as Housing Technician Good command of English is an advantage.