We are currently looking for Chief Steward with the following requirements:
- Previous 5 star hotel experience, preferable in the Middle East.
- High school diploma or similar required.
- Excellent command of English language (both oral and written).
- Basic Food Safety / GHP Manager Training
- HACCP L3 Certificate
- HACCP Internal Auditor Certificate
- Knowledgeable in Stewarding Chemical
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledgeable in Advance Inventory Skills.
- Good Interpersonal Communication Skills
- To have a full working knowledge of all hygiene and occupational health & safety regulations in UAE, preferably according to Dubai Municipality standards.
- To play an active role in the implementation of HACCP and to comply and follow at all times the HACCP processes put into place.
- To ensure that breakages are administrated in order to provide constant feedback to the operation as a tool to reduce breakages and losses.
- To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and ensure that all costs are controlled.
- To ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force and maintain a close cooperation with other Food & Beverage outlets.
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget operating cost, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To ensure that the Stewarding Department is managed, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
- To assist and coach in the operation and be visible during peak times or major events having a hands on approach.
- To implement a flexible scheduling based on business patterns.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates, implementing multi tasking principle and to check their performance periodically.
- To establish and strictly control inventories and to the par stocks in the operation for all operating equipment, Food & Beverage, FF&E items and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.