Kids Club Attendant
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
Nestled near the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf where white sandy beaches dazzle in the sun, Ajman Saray is the first beach-side Luxury Collection Resort in the Middle East. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the resort is an accessible retreat, just a short drive from major International airports and the Emirates of Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain
The first Luxury Collection beach resort in the Middle East, offering an accessible retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the hotel is a short drive from major International airports and Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain.
205 inviting rooms and suites offer all the comforts desired by the modern global explorer, combined with refined elegance, exquisite décor and sea or city views.
Active guests will enjoy a variety of water sports, plus a modern gym and memorable spa experience. Younger guests will find the kids club a stimulating retreat. Local cultural and historic attractions are a short drive away.
Exceptional culinary experiences, with all-day Mediterranean dining, Middle Eastern fare, fresh seafood and relaxed pool-side barbeques. The lobby bar and equestrian lounge offer an ideal indoor retreat.
Matchless meetings, events and social gatherings with a sophisticated, spacious ballroom and 6 well-appointed event venues with natural daylight and stunning resort & sea views.
• Responsible for the safety and security of kids while under her supervision.
• To set-up a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly action plan for the kids club
• To be responsible for the wellbeing of Kids during their stay
• Co-ordinate with other departments to facilitate other activities for the kids.
• Organize a timetable for activities.
• Keep an inventory of items in the kids club.
• To provide a high standard of service.
• To implement, recommend and design daily activities for residents and members kids, using the Club and outside resources, with regards to their specific needs and interests.
• To Plan, Organize, and Market the Kids Summer Camp Activities.
• To monitor the quality and acceptance of individual activities.
• To assist in the general promotion of the Club and its facilities, be aware of all sales opportunities within the hotel at all times and fully conversant with all other hotel facilities.
• To provide an efficient, courteous and informative service to club members and guests.
• To constantly be aware of situation in competitor clubs and hotels.
• To participate in sales calls and promotions that will further improve or develop future membership sales.
• Monitor customer feedback, developments within the department, and advises Recreation Manager where necessary.
• To keep ahead of its competitors by responding to any changes in the club programs as dictated by customers, trends or management.
• Complies with all company policies relating to the hotel and recreation in particular.
• Ensures through effective supervision that all services provided are always available and carried out efficiently.
• Assist colleagues whenever requested