Head Chef (Chinese cuisine) - Bahrain
Full job details
Our client with their headquarters in Bahrain is a rapidly expanding hospitality group that owns a large number of restaurants, hotels/resorts, newspapers, retail requires an excellent Head Chef (Chinese cuisine) for their new restaurant in Bahrain. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well- established restaurant group and develop a long term relationship. If you have an outgoing personality, professional and enjoy working in a guest service-focused environment this is an ideal career growth move.
- Opening restaurant experience an asset
- At least 5-7 years culinary management experience in a similar dining operation / position
- Able to develop people within the Team and initiate growth through constant trainings and performance evaluations
- Strong orientation in cost controls, budget and revenue
- Ensures kitchen is run in line with international and company standards of food quality and safety
- Must have excellent classic Chinese food experience such as: Cantonese, Sichuan, Dim Sum, Hangzhou Zhejian, Xin Jiang.
- Responsible for purchasing, food budgets, menu developing, product sourcing, kitchen design etc.
- Can communicate in English
Salary: $48,000-$54,000 annually USD Net and is negotiable based upon experience plus, Bonus, Accommodation Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 30 days annual leave, annual Flight Ticket.