Bellman - Four Points by Sheraton
Full job details
Are you an energetic, guest service oriented individual who will be to accommodate the requests and needs of all?
If yes…..read on.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is not afraid of making conversations with our guests. You will use your outgoing, confident personality to build lasting relationships with our regular guests. These guests will come back to the Hotel again and again because they know “you” will be there providing exceptional service.
About the Job:
• Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
• Align working practices and conduct with Four Points by Sheraton Hotel’s Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
• Be familiar and knowledgeable of daily events, promotions, V.I.P’s, opening hours and menus of Restaurants.
• Fully knowledgeable of hotel facilities, services and local area and attractions.
• Liaise between guests and Tour Operators.
• Attend regular departmental briefings and trainings.
• Assisting in achieving monthly departmental goals (SPG Enrollments/GEI).
• Be fully conversant with the Emergency Plan of Action. Act as ‘floor monitor’ in emergency procedures.
• Report any incidents, accidents, loss and/or damage to person and property within the premises.
• Maintain vigilance over the security of the hotel and liaise with the Security department accordingly.
• Coordinate outside jobs as required by guests.
• Ensure prompt delivery of messages, packages and mail, as well as clearing messages and mail twice daily.
• Ensure outgoing mail is franked and prepared for collection by the Post Office, as well as sorting in-coming mail.
• Handle complaints and take necessary action to ensure guests satisfaction.
• Ensure personal appearance and public areas are kept neat, tidy and clean at all time.
• Maintain a good rapport with clients and identify potential business for the hotel. Disseminate such information accordingly.
• As required, work with the Catering Department to arrange/co-ordinate transport needs for Conference groups. This includes coordination of room drops and manpower requirements for group arrivals and departures.
• Maintain Newspaper order/charge log for any additional papers as requested by guests during their stay.
• Maintain and update Telephone Book and Concierge Information Book to ensure all information is up to date and relevant.
• In the absence of Bell Captain, supervise the Concierge area including Porter, Airport Representatives and Drivers.
• Uphold the Starwood Cares culture by demonstrating the Star Service Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
• Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety legislation, and related Four Points by Sheraton and Starwood Policies.
• Undertake other duties as required by Bell Captain/Duty Manager and Hotel Management.
You must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbally.
Previous front office experience of at least 3 years with a minimum of 1 year experience in the position of Bellman in the Hospitality Industry preferably in the Middle East or within Starwood properties.
Strong leadership skills and committed to the development of your team.
Positive and outgoing attitude.
You will need to be versatile, flexible and diligent in your approach.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Meridian®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-Sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18