Sales - Key Account Manager
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Sales & Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible to source, solicit, negotiate and handle all accounts within your assigned portfolio. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action and to take additional responsibilities and projects as assigned, whereby it will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts’ for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity in your portfolio of accounts
• Generate and maintain customers of defined accounts / areas through sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment)
• Ensure that the response to any business request is actioned within 24 hours in order to avoid customer complains
• Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition in order to understand better market trends and change possible selling strategies
• Maintain an up to date account and contact database and special client needs in order to understand better the requirements of the clients
• Closely monitor accounts revenue and business production of own corporate portfolio to maximize up selling opportunities, to review direct competition and to conduct regular research
• Attend major events as requested in order to promote Rotana
You should be holding a bachelor degree in sales and minimum two years post graduate work experiences, ideally within the hotel industry. You must be a computer literate with excellent presentation skills and highly sophisticated communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English is essential.
The ideal candidate will have a service oriented attitude, backed up by a pro active approach and a strong drive for results. In your daily business you show flexibility, display a high level of integrity and professionalism to both colleagues and clients. You are having a track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results